Live Class in San Francisco
Dear Expectant Parents,
We have discontinued the San Francisco live classes (full course) for 2017 as owner and instructor Sarah McMoyler, RN has been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
The vast majority of Obstetricians and Midwives are opting to refer their patients to our online courses. The Full Course is designed for first-time and second-time expectant parents and is the best alternative to the live class. Our Second Baby Preparation and Safety courses are tailored specifically for second-time parents. All courses feature the medically-based, factual McMoyler Method™ approach, along with Sarah’s unique ability to entertain while educating.
We encourage you to take a peek at our video previews to give you an inside look at the online Full Course.
Perks and Benefits of the Online Full Course:
- Includes all core topics: childbirth preparation, infant CPR, breastfeeding, newborn care, and baby bath demo. View the Full Course Content here.
- McMoyler Method exclusive, 150-page course book PDF is included to download and print for your review.
- You and your partner are able to watch at your own pace and review portions of the class as needed.
- Class is divided into small chapters to allow for flexibility in viewing.
- Class video chapters can be viewed on all wi-fi enabled mobile devices.
- Class is half the price of the live class!
Please know that we remain completely available for questions by calling our office and/or emailing us.
Thanks very much for your understanding,
The McMoyler Method Team
BABY BATH PREVIEW